The Electromagnetics research group (EMG) at Prince Sultan University is recruiting part-time senior undergraduate student researchers to contribute to the research output and activities of the group.
EMG aims to conduct high quality research in the field of applied electromagnetics in sustainable systems to meet the requirements of the society. EMG is committed to utilize PSU allocated resources to conduct high quality fruitful research in the field of sustainable development based on powerful electromagnetic modelling of sustainable systems. EMG aims to increase the impact of PSU research, help the members in their professional development, and accomplish the PSU mission.
Student Qualifications and Requirements:
- The student candidate should be enrolled in CME department.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0 is required.
- Finished the course CME341 with minimum grade of B.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and enthusiastic about learning new material related to 3D printing and electroplating.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English.
- Required to be on campus for conducting research