Prince Sultan University
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Postdoctoral – Engineering
September 01 , 2021
Open Until Filled
The Electromagnetics research group (EMG) at Prince Sultan University is recruiting full-time post- doctoral researchers to contribute to the research output and activities of the group.
EMG aims to conduct high quality research in the field of applied electromagnetics in sustainable systems to meet the requirements of the society. EMG is committed to utilize PSU allocated resources to conduct high quality fruitful research in the field of sustainable development based on powerful electromagnetic modelling of sustainable systems. EMG aims to increase the impact of PSU research, help the members in their professional development, and accomplish the PSU mission.
- PhD holder in Electrical Engineering with specialization in electromagnetics.
- Experience with Electromagnetic simulations on ANSYS-HFSS and CST- Microwave Studio.
- Experience with microwave measurements using vector network analyzers such as Rohde & Schwartz VNAs, Agilent VNAs and Anritsu VNAs.
- Experience with microwave and millimeter wave passive components manufacturing.
- Experience with printed circuit boards manufacturing process, especially for microstrip circuits.
- Willing to explore novel manufacturing processes for microwave and millimeter wave circuits, such as additive manufacturing with 3D printers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team
- Be very dynamic and self-motivated
- Excellent writing skills of technical and research papers in English
- Excellent spoken skills in English
- Proved ability to deliver on challenging research tasks
- Required to be on campus for conducting research
Position is available starting from September 2021. Applications will be open until otherwise notified.
Apply with a CV and cover letter to:
Faculty/Staff Recruitment Officer